Consumers have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell (if applicable). Our uses of Personal Information and instructions for submitting a verifiable consumer request for such disclosures are detailed in this Policy further below.
Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer (“Personal Information”). Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the California Consumer Privacy Act’s (CCPA) scope
- Personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (“FIPA”), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
Categories of Personal Information Collected
The section of our Policy gives details about the Personal Information we collect. The Personal Information that we have collected from consumers in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this California Privacy Statement fall into the following categories established by the CCPA:
- Personal identifiers such as name, postal address, phone numbers, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol (IP) address, email address, and account name.
- Financial information such as payment card information.
- Commercial information such as records of products or services purchased or considered, and information on interactions with our offerings.
- Internet or other network activity information such as information regarding your interactions with our services, websites or other offerings.
- Geo-location data indicating the general physical location (IP address and zip code) of you or your device.
- Audio, visual, or similar information such as audio recordings of calls to our customer service centers.
- Inferences drawn from any of the above information categories, including information about preferences, characteristics, behavior, and attitudes that we collect via our websites or other offerings in order to personalize content.
Sources of Personal Information
We obtain the types of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from our customers or prospective customers. For example, from information that our customers provide to us related to the orders for products that they purchase from us or in connection with establishing an account with us.
- Directly and indirectly from activity on our websites, mobile applications and other offerings. For example, from submissions through our website or information collected automatically from use of our websites or mobile applications.
- From publicly available sources.
- From our third party vendors or service providers, including payment processors.
- From third-party website analytics tools and cookies, web tags and other technologies that collect information about visitor traffic on our website and mobile applications.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to set up an Account on our Website or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that Personal Information to respond to your inquiry.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your Personal Information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
We will not collect additional categories of Personal Information or use the Personal Information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Categories of Personal Information Shared or Sold
We may share or disclose the Personal Information that we collect for a legitimate business purpose. The Personal Information that we have disclosed about consumers for a business purpose in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this notice fall into the following categories established by the CCPA:
- Personal identifiers;
- Financial information;
- Commercial information;
- Internet or other network activity;
- Geo-location data;
- Audio, visual, or similar information;
- Inferences drawn from any of the above information categories.
The above categories of information have been disclosed to the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers performing services for us or assisting us to provide a requested product or service to you, including shipping companies;
- Analytics Providers that help us generate performance metrics regarding our products, services, sites or apps;
- Payment processors.
Sales of Personal Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any Personal Information.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will disclose to you, as permitted by the degree of verification we are able to perform:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information (if any).
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, a list disclosing: disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
We do not provide these access and data portability rights for business-to-business Personal Information until any applicable exemption expires.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights below), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, respond to an inquiry or process a request from you, take actions reasonably anticipated (or actions needed or requested by you) within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, maintain or service any ongoing product or account of yours, or otherwise perform our contract or transaction with you.
- Detect security incidents; protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation, which may be statutory, regulatory, contractual, or may be a law enforcement or judicial obligation, including complying with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
- Exercise another right provided for by law.
We currently do not provide these deletion rights for business-to-business Personal Information.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us +1(888)628-9264
- Sending a letter to:
Attention: CCPA Privacy Request
3430 Precision Dr.
North Las Vegas, Nevada 89032
We reserve the right to confirm your California residency to process your requests. In accordance with the CCPA, we will need to confirm your identity to process your requests and we may require you to login to your account with us, provide information associated with your account or transactions with us, or require you to provide government identification, signed declarations and other proof of identity. You may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf as provided under California law and we reserve the right to request proof of such authorization. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm that the personal information relates to you, or if you do not provide us with sufficient detail to allow us to understand and respond to your request. Our response will explain any reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us.We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
For any request for deletion, we maintain a record of the request pursuant to California Civil Code section 1798.105(d).
For instructions on exercising opt-out rights, see Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 45 additional days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us with the capability to receive responses, we will deliver our response to that account, unless your request is to remove the account information. Otherwise, we will deliver your response in the method through which you submitted your request.
Any disclosures we provide will cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights
We do not sell the personal information of consumers. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we also do not sell the personal information of consumers we actually know are less than 16 years of age.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not due to your exercise of those rights:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
The CCPA allows businesses to offer certain financial incentives with respect to exercising CCPA rights. However, we do not differentiate price, rates, or quality levels due to exercising any rights under the CCPA. As such, we have no financial incentive program pursuant to the CCPA. Note, however, that to provide you goods or services, Personal Information may be required for intended business purposes surrounding the ordering and processing of goods and services.
Direct Marketing Disclosures
California’s Civil Code Section 1798.83 requires businesses to respond to requests from California customers asking about the business’s practices related to disclosing personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. BuyAnime.com does not sell Personal Information to third parties for any marketing purpose.
We reserve the right to amend our Policies at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to our Policies, we will post the updated Policy on the Website and update the Policy’s effective date. Your continued use of our website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
- Calling us: (702) 966-0877
- Emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sending a letter to:
Ero Anime LLC
Attention: CCPA Privacy Request
3430 Precision Dr
North Las Vegas, NV 89032